Tara Shenson, Director of Marketing & Communications, SCAA
To request a press badge, you will need to register through our online registration portal.
Thank you for your interest in attending The 25th Annual SCAA Event. You will join thousands of other attendees from more than 75 countries at The Specialty Coffee Event of the Year. SCAA's 25th Annual Exposition will feature hundreds of exhibitors showcasing the latest and most innovative products on the market. You may also take advantage of educational sessions covering a wide array of topics of interest to the specialty coffee industry. The complimentary press pass badge allows you access to the following exposition events: Opening Ceremonies & Welcome Reception; Lectures & Skill Building Workshops* Friday through Sunday, the United States Barista Competition, the United States Cup Tasters Championship and the Expo Hall.
PRESS ROOM HOURS:
Wednesday April 10, 2013
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Friday, April 12, 2013
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Sunday, April 14, 2013
1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
*Attending Lectures & Skill Building Workshops (SBW)
You are welcome to attend any Event Lectures. For guaranteed entry into a SBW, please purchase your seat in advance of the show. You may request permission from the instructor to enter a SBW the day of the show, however they sell out quickly and there is no guarantee you will be able to enter. In either scenario, press representatives are allowed to participate in SBW's only as observers and will not be permitted to participate as students or receive credit.
To request a press badge, you will need to register through our online registration portal (www.scaaevent.org
) and select the press badge option.
- Registration is not official until you have received a confirmation email from our registration system. You must present your confirmation email to receive your badge on site.
- Media credentials will not be mailed in advance. They will be available at the SCAA Event Press Room during press room hours.
- You may be asked to provide a business card, article clips or other documentation to verify press credentials.
- Only two press representatives per media outlet will be allowed to receive a press pass, unless otherwise approved.
- Some ticketed events may require special paid registration.
- You will be included on a press list distributed to exhibitors so that they may contact you about their company news.
- Media approved for credentials to cover The Event are required to provide proof of coverage within three (3) months after the show. Please send scanned documents, links and/or wav files to email@example.com.
- All advertising & marketing agency representatives are required to obtain paid tickets to The Event at the Attendee Registration counters or through www.scaaevent.org.
- Freelance journalists, photographers, and videographers are required to provide proof of by-lined publications and/or credited work published or broadcasted within the last 12 months.
- All media attending The Event will be responsible for arranging their own transportation to Boston and expenses.
Your PRESS BADGE will be available in the Press Room, Room 103
If you have any questions, would like to request an interview with an SCAA staff or board member, or need suggestions on who might be most knowledgeable on the topic you're covering, please make a request in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at the Press Room on site.
You may not bring a video camera or video equipment onto the exhibit floor without an SCAA escort, press badge, and photo ID sticker. Request a staff escort and photo ID at the SCAA Press Room, Room 103. Please do not take any photographs of booths or products without first obtaining permission from those being photographed.
If you would like to register for ticketed events, send an e-mail to email@example.com
to inquire about attending one or more of these events. Or, you may confirm your participation by registering and paying in advance.